Adult Club Members and Grand Slam and Masters youth players invited to participate!
Single elimination for all adult matches.
Adults may play in max of 2 divisions on any given weekend (1 Mens singles and 1 Mens doubles )
Youth players guaranteed 2 matches.
Match format: best of 3 sets, 10pt tiebreak in lieu of 3rd set
Trophies awarded for 1st place and runner up in all divisions.
Tournaments run like USTA tournaments including rules with addition of 3 challenges using PlaySight instant replay.
Everyone must play at real skill level (determined by USTA rating, club league or group level, or pro’s assessment of level, if applicable.
Job conflicts will be taken into consideration for round 1 matches. We will try to honor them for Round 2 as well, but we must progress the tournament.
DIVISIONS AND DATES
* Womens Singles and Doubles 3.0 through 4.5 divisions - Jul 22-24
* Mixed Doubles 3.5 through 4.5 divisions - Jul 28-31
* Mens Singles and Doubles 3.5 through 4.5 divisions - Aug 25-28
* Grand Slam III - Jul 22 (one day only)
* Grand Slam II & I - Jul 23 (one day only)
* Masters I & II - Jul 24 (one day only)
Registration closes at midnight 2 days prior to each tournament
Draws posted 1 day prior to each tournament
NO REFUNDS AFTER DRAW POSTED
Watch www.SETennisEvents.com/Club-Championships for draws, scores, results!
Questions? Call or email Jacqueline Boggs, 614 578-5326 / Pick10Tennis@gmail.com